Mannat Kashmiri Saffron, 1g at Rs198
- Serving recommendation soak crushed saffron threads in hot water/milk
- Special feature no artificial flavour, no preservatives, suitable for vegetarians, suitable for vegans
- Directions we recommend soaking crushed saffron threads in 20 ml of hot (85 degrees celsius) water, milk or wine for at least 45 minutes; The saffron threads will impart their taste, aroma and colour to this solution, which can then be used to flavour your saffron based dishes one can also leave this mixture overnight to create a potent infusion Kashmir saffron threads can also be crushed into a fine powder which can be used to prepare paella, bouillabaisse, risotto etc
- Storage instructions our Kashmir saffron is packed in food grade inert airtight glass jars with dual layered tight tin caps we also recommend our consumers to harness the power of Kashmir saffron while it is fresh ideally within six to eight months from the date of harvest coloring strength of saffron tends to diminish with time
- Safety instructions keep out of reach of children
Please note: Sometimes you may see variation in product price due to “different seller” or “offer ended”.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the DATE & TIME as indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Merchant’s Site at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
TrickyDeals.in have no control over and makes no warranty or guarantee regarding the quality, usability, safety, morality or legality of any aspect of the items listed, the truth or accuracy of the listings or the ability of sellers to sell items or honor their coupon or promotion.
Note: Free delivery for Amazon Prime Members or make order over ₹ 499 else ₹ 40 will be additional shipping charge.
Disclosure: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.